Wednesday, November 18, 2009

1,000,000 Cards for Kids

I took an idea from Wicked Ortega and have decided to hit the ground running. His idea was to donate unwanted cards to children in need, instead of trashing or burning unwanted cards.

I created a sister blog, 1,000,000 Cards for Kids, and plan on using this site to share information on how to donate your cards to children's hospitals and orphanages, as well as share your success stories and pictures.

Please check out the site and provide any constructive feedback. I am looking for help on an html pledge meter, plus willing to share the blog rights with those who are dedicated to sharing our hobby with children in need.

Sounds crazy, but think it over...

Doc T

1 comment:

Daniel Wilson said...

Thanks for getting this started. I have been wanting to do something like this for a while. I went to your new blog and used the link that you had there to contact a local chiildren's hospital. I will let you know what I find out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...