Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Flu and Work Bound

Apparently I caught whatever Night Owl and his family had. I knew I was spending too much time reading his blog. I think the addition of the second Night Owl 1975 Topps (it's far out, man) blog put me over the edge into wretched flu sickness.

That being said, I'm going to lay low for a bit until feeling better, and then I have to catch up on work. Gasp!

In the meantime, send me any requests for Name the Game entries and Topps Cards That Never Were. Perhaps if I have some fodder to work with when I return, posts will start rolling again.

I also got wrapped up in working on Thorzul's 2010 Halloween Contest. Is it too soon to declare myself the winner? :-) Jinx.

I will share with Night Owl, maybe, if he's interested because I think he would be...

2 comments:

night owl said...

You can transmit the flu through blog posts?

Well, this has all kinds of ramifications ...

Get better.

Anonymous said...

its the new b1n1 flu.
(b baseball n nerd)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...