Thursday, June 2, 2011

The 700 Club

I apologize in advance for this "skit."  When I am sick, I think of the weirdest things.

As President and inaugural member of the 700 club, I call this meeting to order.  Before getting to business, let's take roll.  Powell?

 
Here!

Murcer?

 
He's missing "In Action." Rimshot.

 
Bench?

 The Little General is present and accounted for, Sir!

 Heh, little general.  Jackson?

 
 What it is!

Carew?

 
What the %#@& do you want mother %@#*%#?  No, you can’t have my autograph.

 
Ok then, Brett?

 Did I ever tell you the story about Whitey Herzog and Pedro Ramos?

Foster?

Don't tell me that story again, Brett.  It makes me want to shower with my shorts on.

Just for Men-andez?

 Ugh, here.

Schmidt?

Here.

Murray?


Easy Clubber.  Jackson?

I said, "What it is!"


Be...


 Berg...


 Bergman?

 

All those in favor of replacing Bergman?

AYE!

WASSUP?
 
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO7!

Ripken?

 
 It's about damn time!

Brett?

So, Whitey invited Ramos over to his hotel room...

No one wants to hear about Whiteyball!  Mattingly?

I should have used this on Bergman when I had the chance.

 Puckett?

 Where the women at? (RIPuckett)

Ozzie?

Here. Hey!

 
Sierra?

 
 Golly, I'm just happy to be here.

 
 Ryan?

 

Everyone except me.  Bonds?  Bonds?  Bonds?  Has anyone seen Bonds?  Wait, what are you doing in that corner, Barry?
 
 Just taking my B-12 shot!

I am so sorry.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Took me a few minutes to figure out what the heck was going on, but I finally caught on about halfway through. Well done.

Collective Troll said...

Classic.
Me too. You had me wondering. Boog at the start really had me confused. Great post!

Anonymous said...

I laughed. Well done!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...