Friday, June 17, 2011

The Adventures of Joe - It's a No Go, Joe


Nobody took up my offer to send Average Joe on an adventure.  Joe had his bags packed, got a comfy new seat in a top loader and his original penny sleeve, and nobody bought Common Joe a plane ticket.

I must say I am a touch disappointed that nobody wanted to take Joe on a magical tour of the blogosphere, but 'dems tha breaks.

Now I have to break the news to Joe that all his aspirations of seeing the world were for naught.  All his hopes and dreams squashed.  I'm sure Joe will not take it lightly.  I'm sure Joe is tired of being locked in the closet for the past 20 years.

Excuse me while I tell Joe the bad news...


















I was right.  He is crestfallen.  I've never seen him cry before.  Wait.  Hey Joe! Where are you going with that gun in your hand?

1 comment:

Tim said...

Hi,

I truly just started collecting cards. I am 34, and have just tested the waters. Which is why I didn't respond during Joe's first post. I only have a few doubles (I have bought one box of topps heritage 2010, 2011 and one 2011 series 1). If you would like to trade awesome, then I would have a card with a sweet story.

If not, I understand.

thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...