Friday, August 28, 2009

Pending Trade

I am slow but surely making my way through some boxes, and have secured some interesting gems for Night Owl. I'll let him display the random madness on his site once he gets the cards.

Anyways, I'm still on the look out for 07 and 08 Topps, and the boxes I am currently going through are 81 to 87 Donruss and Fleer and 88 Score. Does anyone out there need anything from these years and manufacturers?

If so, post a comment with where I can see your want lists. Or, you can drop me an email at uncle_docs_closet(at)yahoo-dot-com. (Be warned though, I have two kids under the age of two, so it may take a while to get cards out)

L
ooking forward to hearing from someone so I can unload the madness.

2 comments:

Collective Troll said...

I have a ton of 2007 Topps and some 2008 Topps... The 81-87 I don't really need. My team wasn't born until 1998...
troll

Anonymous said...

You always do well with the posts.. Thumbs up for this one too. http://www.getseats.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...