Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Trade Updates and Vacation!

Before I head out on a well deserved vacation from work (and subsequently baseball card blog posting) for two weeks, I thought I'd give an update as to the ongoing trades.

GCRL - 21 cards (FYI, you better answer that Wills/Knox trivia question!) 
Night Owl - 7 cards 
White Sox Cards - 4 cards 
Wicked Ortega - 12 cards 
Captain Canuck - 31 cards 
Dan - 27 stickers

When you get close to or eclipse 50, I'll mail your cards to you.  Maybe we'll keep track and have a prize for the first to 50 cards... :-)

Some of the trading posts on the right navbar are set to expire while I'm gone, so be sure to check your want lists!

Also, I plan on building my long awaiting baseball card closet this winter break, so bigger and better trades/posts will be coming soon, along with pictures of the final storage closet.

So, to all those who I've met and talked with, enjoy your holidays and time with family.  Be careful and thankful for all that you have.

Doc T


1 comment:

gcrl said...

i wish i knew the answer!

have a good vacation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...