Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Bip Slip

 

So far I have been fortunate enough to have avoided the dreaded "bipping," and that is most likely due to only one blogger out there has my actual mailing address.  Thank goodness for that, and if he ever gets the notion to bip me, he or his chosen recipient will receive the mother of all bippings.  I will say that while I was going through a box of 89 Topps, I found an inordinate amount of cards from a chap from Flint, Michigan.  Even weirder, these cards were slightly larger than the standard 89 Topps by about an 1/8th of an inch, which is why it caught my attention.  They are either some special printing or counterfeits.

Be warned. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That'd be 1 dumb counterfeiter to make the cards in a non-standard size....just way too obvious.

Captain Canuck said...

I can't believe you ruined that picture like that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...