Monday, February 22, 2010

Need Addresses

GCRL's request to cash in on his trade made me realize that I probably should be sending out cards I've promised to people.  While I am still going through my cards and checking out people's want lists, I want to send off what I've already pulled and promised, so I no longer have that feeling of impending doom over my head.  It's my personality. I can't help it.

So, I need address from the following people:

WSC – Need it.
MattR – Need it.
Fan of Reds - Need it.

Cpt. Canuck – Have it and will mail on March 1st.
Dan – Have it and will mail on March 1st.
Wicked Ortega – Have it and will mail on March 1st.
Play at the Plate - Have it and will mail on March 1st.
Troll – Have it, but need more ammo.
  
GCRL – Have it and mailed it (2/17).
Night Owl – Have it and mailed it (2/22).

Email me at uncle_docs_closet(at)yahoo(dot)com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey....
its 260 crestwood Cir 106
Royal Palm Beach,Fl 33411
Thanks again!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...