Monday, May 13, 2013

2013 MLB Tournament - Week #5 Update

Round 1 is done, and we're about a week into Round 2.  Not much early action going on, but that's why we play 32 games a round!

Posts have and will be sparse for the time being.  I have a lot going on both personally and professionally, so cards and blogging will have to take a backseat.  If I owe you a trade, please be patient.  I know of three bloggers I owe cards, but don't worry, the longer it takes me, the better the cards you'll get.

Also, I did have time to make it to a card show over the weekend.  If you like vintage, you'll love the following two posts.  I made out like a bandit, and yes, I will be bragging.

Hope to be back in full swing soon, but until then, enjoy the tournament!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...