Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Blog Update - Printing Plates

Howdy all!  Sorry for interrupting your regularly scheduled programming.  Oh, wait, today is Tuesday?   I'm pretty sure no one is checking in on the Oh, Wow... show.  Tick, tock, tick tock, the Nielsen ratings are coming in soon.  Plus, I must abide by my 2013 wishes, #3 to be exact! 

Anyways, just wanted to drop in and let you know that I've added a new feature to Uncle Doc's Card Closet.  If you glance over to the left, just below the Almost There! section (my perilously close to finished set wants) you'll see a new section.  It's called Printing Plates.

In this section, I will be posting interesting news stories that I find pertaining to the only reason we are here, baseball cards.  I pretest all the links to avoid bad sites and pop-up ads.  So, feel free to click away and know that the links have been sanitized for your protection.

This section will be a work in progress, so please bear with me if the location, name or anything else changes!

Also, who's ready for some tournament prize announcements????

Doc  

PS - If you can think of a Section Title that is more fitting than "Printing Plates, please let me know.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The firms that did the baseball and business card printing for vintage cards must be earning a fortune for reissues, if ever.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...