Monday, January 28, 2013

Trade Bait - California Angels Button

A side effect of cleaning out, building and organizing my new card closet, is that I have some interesting trade fodder.  Since I designed the closet solely for wax, sets and super shoes, I am left with a big box of odds and ends that need a new home.

Today I'm offering for trade a California Angels button.  Angels in Order has already claimed one of the large buttons and the small orange button.  If you're interested, please leave a comment and then I will email you.  Also, my want list is on the right side of the top menu.  Out of what's listed, I'm mostly interested in knocking off the 2011 Topps Series 2.

I also still have a 1982 Fleer Sticker Album and three All-Star ballots left for trade...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...