Thursday, February 21, 2013

Free Contest - Tonight is the Night!

If you've been watching me slowly dole out the 30 potential prizes for my 2013 MLB Tournament, then you can finally wipe the drool off your chin and make a bid for your favorite team/card tonight!  That's right, after all the hype, and post padding :-), the seeds for my tournament go live tonight.  

As mentioned yesterday, tournament seeds will be available for selection tonight at 7:00 PM EST.  You can either go for your favorite team, or take a chance on an awesome card.  (Click here for prizes).

Last night, Brerskwerl asked who won the 2012 MLB Tournament, so here are those results...


Wow, the Washington Nationals knocked off the Texas Rangers 21-13 to 17-17!  So, last year, a #8 seed won the tournament, which would equate to a pretty sweet card this year.

Remember, if you're going to play, all I ask is that you mention this tournament on your blog or add my blog to your blogroll.  That's it.  I'll take care of the rest!

See you tonight at 7 PM EST!

3 comments:

BrerSkwerl said...

The anticipation!!

Doc said...

Pretty sure you'll have the pick of the litter.

Unknown said...

I'll take the Rangers. I have noted your contest on my blog. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...