Saturday, February 23, 2013

Enter the 2013 MLB Tournament Contest!

Selecting a seed:

Leave a comment with your selection and your "entry fee" (i.e., whether you'll mention my tournament on your blog, or add my blog to your blogroll).  One team per person, please.

Here are the contest rules and prizes...

Teams available for the taking are with seed in parenthesis: Rockies (#14), Mets (#12), Diamondbacks (#9), Royals (#11), and Twins (#14).

These teams have been claimed...
  1. A's- The Angels in Order
  2. Cardinals - Wilson
  3. Reds - Chris Reed (aka Nachos Grande)
  4. Phillies - Brad's Blog
  5. Dodgers - Night Owl
  6. Giants - Mariner1
  7. Mariners - Jason T. Carter
  8. White Sox - JediJeff
  9. Nationals - BrerSkwerl
  10. Tigers - Play at the Plate
  11. Yankees - Dutch Card Guy
  12. Brewers - Skroeker 
  13. Angels - The Lost Collector
  14. Rays - Jon
  15. Pirates - Cardanathema
  16. Padres - Padrographs 
  17. Orioles - Irondequoit36
  18. Braves - Nick
  19. Astros - The Dimwit 
  20. Cubs - Cardboard Conundrum
  21. Blue Jays - Chunter  
  22. Red Sox - AdamE 
  23. Marlins - Dhoff
  24. Rangers - William Rose
  25. Indians - DFWBuck2
HAVE FUN!

27 comments:

The Angels In Order said...

You're on my blogroll, and I'll take Oakland.

Wilson said...

Cardinals, and you're on my blogroll too.

Nachos Grande said...

Reds and you've been on my blogroll!

Brad's Blog said...

I want the Phillies and I suck at updating blog rolls but I will add you shortly!

night owl said...

Dodgers, dude.

Of course you're on my blog roll.

Mariner1 said...

You're on my roll for a long time now. I will step up for the Giants.

Jason T. Carter said...

I will claim the Mariners...adding you to the blogroll now.

JT, The Writer's Journey

JediJeff said...

I'll take the White Sox please. And you have been on my blogroll a while. Double checked to be sure.

Thanks!

BrerSkwerl said...

Wow, if I can get the Nats at 11:00p, after I'd decided that I wasn't a serious enough collector to be participating in this contest, even though I was ready to time-bomb your blog to get the first pick, then i'll take my Zimmerman-boys... Are trades of picks allowed after (or before) the entries are closed...?

BrerSkwerl said...

And, I guess that means i'll actually have to start blogging again, at least temporarily/long enough to dedicate a whole blog to advertising your blog... I think Jim Palmer will be proud...

Play at the Plate said...

Throw me down for Detroit. I want that Kaline for my '73 collection. Plus, I already have the Williams for Texas.

Play at the Plate said...

Oh yea, you've been on my list for a long time.

The Dutch Card Guy said...

Yankees and you have been in my blogroll for a while !

Skroeker said...

Brewers for me please!
I just posted about you - http://cardsforfree.weebly.com/1/post/2013/02/baseball-various1.html

The Lost Collector said...

Angels, please. You're on my blog roll!

Jon said...

Rays for your bro. I will mention your blog.

Anonymous said...

I'll take the Pirates if they are still available. I'll add your blog to my sidebar roll.

BrerSkwerl said...

OK, now at what would you put the odds that the eventual winner has been chosen.. ?

Rod (Padrographs) said...

I will take the Padres and you are on my blogroll

irondequoit36 said...

I'll Take The Orioles if possible..

http://oldfoulcardboard.blogspot.com/

Nick said...

If still available, I'd like to take the Braves. And you're on my blogroll.

Thanks!

The Dimwit said...

I will take the Astros... I'll get a post up soon!

Matt Pederson said...

I'll take the Cubs and I'm about to add you to the blogroll.

Chunter said...

Blue Jays please! You've been on my roll of blogs.

Dhoff said...

OK, give me those fishes. Marlins, please. And I'll add you to my blogroll if you aren't already there. I'll go check now.

dfwbuck2 said...

i'll take the tribe! you are on my b-roll

Jeff S said...

I'm in with the TWINS.
Your on my blog list and also
a note was added to my blog that one spot was still available.
Good Luck to all!!
KEEP ON COLLECTING!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...