Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Blogosphere, Show Me Your Awesome Power

1988 Donruss #26 (pending) 1989 Donruss #272 (pending)
1989 Spahn Puzzle #1-3 (pending) 1989 Spahn Puzzle #10-12 (pending)

I have been sitting on 99.9% complete for my 1988 & 1989 Donruss sets for far too long.  Even though I have thousands of 1988 and 1989 Donruss, I'm still short two cards and two puzzle pieces.  And believe it or not, I actually like the 1989 Donruss set.

Someone, somewhere out there has these four cards.  I want these four cards.  I'm even willing to send you a SASE for these four cards.  I am willing to send you a SASE and a few cards in exchange for these four cards.

Blogosphere, you are awesome!

6 comments:

Carl Crawford Cards said...

Ha, glad you posted this. I'll delay shipping your package until tomorrow. I just so happen to have an 89 Donruss set (w/ puzzle) that I can canibalize to knock out 3 of these 4.

Doc said...

The Blogosphere provides! Thanks CCC!

Just need someone to step up for that 88 Ripken DK.

Doc

Captain Canuck said...

I've got an extra Ripken for you if you still need it.

Captain Canuck said...

I found 15 cards you need from this year's Topps as well...

Doc said...

Thanks Captain!

Do you need my address? I'll check out your want list, too.

Doc

Captain Canuck said...

I'm sure I have it somewhere, but to be safe, send it my way again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...