Saturday, March 30, 2013

Card Show: Through My Son's Eyes

Today, my five year old son and I went to the baseball card show.  He doesn't know any baseball players by name.  He doesn't know any team names either.  But there are two things that he definitely loves in this world: baseball and baseball cards.

If you've been following this blog for some time, you'll remember that I've posted about my son before.  He's a very special boy and is the absolute apple of one of my eyes.  His sister owns the rights to the other eye.

Since my son is five, I had to give him a job today to keep him relatively occupied.  His job was to take pictures of the baseball card show, so you are all in for a treat...

"BASEBALL CARD SHOW!"


"Daddy's arm"


"Dime Box"












Your photographer!

11 comments:

The Lost Collector said...

Seems like an awesome little dude. Trendy specs too! Hope you guys had a great day.

BASEBALL DAD said...

Great pics ! Looks like a fun day.

unclemoe said...

Cool idea.

Ryan H said...

I forgot that there was a show in Raleigh today! I recognize 2 of the vendors that were pictured, and I hope you didn't clean them out too bad because I'll be seeing them (hopefully) next weekend at the CSA show in Chantilly.

Jim said...

Fantastic photos!

Unknown said...

Pulitzer! At 5, he knows where to point the camera. And the selfie is the best of the bunch.

arpsmith said...

Great pictures and must have been a great day!

night owl said...

Great photos and day.

What do I get for knowing that's a 1970 Johnny Edwards in the Dime Box photo?

Doc said...

Thank you all for the kind words! My son and I had a blast, albeit on a budget.

Night Owl, you'll die when you find out what Dodger I landed for $5. Did I say Dodger? Make that Brooklyn Dodger!

AdamE said...

My son hates to go to a card show, I never gave him a camera while there though.

From your sons pictures I could see why a kid wouldn't like a show much. They are eye level with someone's but the whole time. And I don't see any hot chicks in his pictures either.

Mrs. B said...

Love it him and you. But, am I mistaken or did I see FOOTBALL cards in there somewhere, too? HMMMMMM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...