Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Cinderella Needs a Date to the Dance

There is only one spot left in my free 2013 MLB Tournament, and only a handful of days left to sign up!  If you want to join in the fun, leave a comment with your selection and your "entry fee" (i.e., whether you'll mention my tournament on your blog, or add my blog to your blogroll).  One team per person, please. Here are the contest rules and prizes.

The last team available is the Mets (#12), and here is the awesome card you could win!



4 comments:

hiflew said...

You are added to my blogroll.

http://cardsfromthequarry.blogspot.com/

I'll try the Rockies, even if it is a fool's errand. Eh, nothing to lose.

Roy-Z said...

I'll enter with...The Royals.

You are on my blog roll, and if I get around to posting sometimes soon, I will pimp the contest to fill it up!

baseballbrent said...

I'll take the Diamondbacks.

Jeff S said...

Hi Doc, count me in with Joe Mauer and the TWINS !!! I have added you to my blog:
http://fanatticsportscards.blogspot.com

Good Luck to all playing.
KEEP ON COLLECTING!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...