Friday, March 15, 2013

Trade Bait - Storage Boxes


If you've been following this blog for the past few months, you probably know that I recently revamped my baseball closet.  I put all of my cards into 3,000 count super shoes because they fit the tight dimensions of my closet best.

A side effect of this is that I have a ton of miscellaneous storage boxes sitting in my garage now.  I do not need them, but I am hesitating at recycling them as most of them are in good shape.

I plan on putting them on craigslist in my area, and pray that someone needs them.  But before I do that I wanted to offer them to any readers that might live in my general vicinity.  This has to be a local trade only, as there is no way I am going to ship them.

All told, I have at least 35 boxes.  Most are 3,200 count, but there are a fair share of 5,000 count boxes.  If someone is interested, I will get the exact numbers of boxes.  The boxes are in good shape, some are brand new, some have some wear, and some have some writing on them.

So, if you live within say 50 miles of Raleigh, NC.  I'll gladly meet you halfway if you want to make a trade.

Doc

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...