Thursday, March 21, 2013

One Shy of a Hundred


If you scroll waaaaaaaaaaaaaay down on the right hand side of the page, you'll notice that I have 99 followers, or what I term Hangers (got to keep the closet theme alive and kicking!).

One of my goals for 2013 was to reach the 100 follower mark during the calendar year.  I started January with 76, began February with 88, and reached 94 at the beginning of March.

For the past week or so, I've been staring at that 99, just waiting to eclipse the century mark.  So, let's make a push to pass the 100 follower barrier.  In celebration of that milestone, perhaps I should hold a contest?

Problem is, I don't know what type of contest to hold!  So, if you think a contest is a good idea, leave a comment, and while you're at it, how about propose a contest theme!  

Doc

4 comments:

Dhoff said...

So close, man. You'll hit that Benjamin soon.

How about give away some cool cards with the #100, or have contest entrants submit their favorite card numbered #100 as an entry.

CaptKirk42 said...

contest sounds cool, I don't know the theme but perhaps send the winner 100 cards (preferably of their favorite team(s))

Wilson said...

How about some '99 cards to push past 99 followers?

Captain Canuck said...

I think you should honour Braves fans in some way....

oh, and I see the magic number has been attained, congrats!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...